All registered users are required to comply with this policy or amendment of the policy (as and when communicated on the website/App).
Booksnrby.com is an online platform (website/App) where people can directly donate as well as can receive Books from nearby location without involving any cost. This is most convenient and transparent way to connect and share books (for more details please read ‘How it works’). Both Donor and Receiver needs to register on www.BooksNrby.com to avail this facility. Although we have captured most of the registered schools and universities, please notify the webmaster through the contact us page in case if any school or university is missing in the drop down menu.
This website/app is displaying the personal information of donor and receiver for their interaction with each other to arrange the books therefore every user should be courteous and extra sensible while contacting with each other as well as being punctual when collecting or delivering books. In case of receipt of any complaint about any user, we have full rights to de-register such user/users without providing an opportunity to be heard.
This website/App has been designed by group of professionals with the mission ‘To provide books to someone who really requires it, through transparent methods using technology’ and completely free of cost. There is no agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship intended or created by or arising out of the policy/ program/ loyalty plan/portal.
We are not validating personal information provided by users and not verifying the conditions and content of the books and their uses.
While registration is free, it is non-transferrable. We ask that you keep your registration details up to date and that you do not share your registration particulars with any other person (i.e. your log-in details including your password).
Definitions of terminology used in website/app
- Donor means any person or a body corporate willing to donate books;
- Receiver means any person or a body corporate willing to receive/borrow books;
- Portal means booksnrby.com website and application (app);
As a user of this website/app, you agree to comply with the following:
- Our user policy
- Any applicable regulations and laws relevant to your participation including child safety and protection, environmental and any approvals or permissions as required;
- If you are a Donor, you must only donate Items that you own;
- If you are a Donor, you will commit to holding any Item you have pledged via the booksnrby.com portal for a minimum of 2 weeks;
- You agree not to impersonate any other person while participating in the portal;
- You will not engage in any unsolicited advertising or provide promotional materials in the course of participating in the portal;
- You will report any inappropriate behavior by other Contributor to us, including offensive, inconsiderate, intimidating or aggressive behavior or donated items which have been misrepresented or are intentionally misleading;
- You must not, at any time, hold yourself or booksnrby.com out as being an agent, a representative or an affiliate of portal;
- If you are a Donor, you will not donate items that:
Are on the Prohibited list
Are on the Prohibited list
Are not in a reasonable condition;
Illicit, inappropriate or pornographic material
Are not fit for the purpose that they are intended to be used; or you do not own;
- Portal may not be available at all times or at any specific time(s);
- We are not liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising from the downloading or subsequent use of the downloaded material. You may not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any material on the Portal;
- You release us from all actions, claims and demands that you may have against us arising out of a failure by us to comply with these Terms and Conditions or a failure by another Participant to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Our website/app may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. Our links to other websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.